Applications for admission to Reception classes in September 2022 are co- ordinated by the Local Authority. If you intend to apply for a place at The Rosary Catholic Primary School, you will need to do the following:
- All applicants must complete their home local authority online application. Only Hounslow residents can apply on a Hounslow online system at www.hounslow.gov.uk/primaryadmissions
All online applications must be submitted by the closing date of 15 January 2022.
- You must also complete the enclosed Supplementary Information Form (SIF) and ask your Priest to complete the Certificate of Catholic Practice and again return it to school in person by 15th January 2022.
- Applications received after 15th January 2022 will be treated as late applications and will only be considered after places have been allocated to families who applied on time.
- You will be sent an e-mail with the outcome of your application on 19th April 2022 (after 5pm). If you have been offered your first preference school, you will not receive a letter. You must however accept or not accept this offer online by 4th May 2022 by going to https://www.eadmissions.org.uk/ and selecting ‘view outcome and respond’.
- A copy of the admission criteria and parish boundaries is enclosed for your information
Please read the ‘Starting School in Hounslow in September 2022’ brochure carefully before completing your application. A copy can be downloaded from LB Hounslow’s website:
Supplementary Information Form
If your child is born between 1 September 2018 and 31 August 2019 she/he can take up a full or part time place in our nursery class from September 2022. The closing date for applications at The Rosary Catholic Primary School is on 7th May 2022.
The full Admission arrangements and the Nursery Supplementary Information Form (SIF) can be downloaded by clicking the links below:
Children are normally admitted to school at specific stages, such as starting reception class or transferring to year 7 in secondary school. If you require a school place for your child outside these times of admissions, you will be making an in-year admission.
An application must be made to the Local Authority on their in-year application form. A Supplementary Information Form should also be completed and returned to the school office.
Where there are more applications than places available, each application will be ranked in accordance with the published oversubscription criteria. If a place cannot be offered , you may ask us for the reasons and you will be informed of your right of appeal. You will be offered the opportunity of being placed on a waiting list. The waiting list will be maintained by the Governing Body in the order of the oversubscription criteria. When a place becomes available the Governing Body will decide who is at the top of the list so that an offer can be made.
If we have not been able to offer your child a place, you have the right to appeal to an independent appeal panel. Please click on the following links to find out how to appeal:
If your child is currently in Year 6 and born between 1 September 2010 and 31 August 2011, they will transfer to secondary school in September 2022.
Please read 'Choosing a Catholic Secondary School for September 2022' and the 'Secondary School Transfer in 2022' brochure carefully before completing your application.
Hounslow residents must apply online at https://www.eadmissions.org.uk/
If you do not live in the London Borough of Hounslow, you will need to apply through your own council.
Download and view: Secondary Schools Open Evenings