Our current fixtures are as follows:
•Year 6 - Netball - Thursday 10th February, 1:00-2:00 at Heston School. T3
•Year 5 - Tag Rugby - Monday 14th March, 10:00-12:00 at Springwell School School. T2
•Years 3/4 - Tennis Festival - 9:00-2:30 , May 25th at Dukes Meadow Tennis Centre. T2
•Years 1/2 - Quadkids Festival, Thursday 12th May, 1:00 - 3:00 at Osterley Athletics Track. All Tiers
Due to Covid - 19 and the access into daily physical activity
that a significant amount of children lost through
lockdown, Sport Impact have reviewed their Tiers for
Teams in order to allow access for all rather than
focus purely on competitive sport.
Competition Tier 1 : INSPIRE
• A targeted offer aimed at the least active or engaged young people.
• Formats will reflect the needs of the targeted offer, e.g., girls only or SEND.
• The emphasis is on participation/trying new activities/skills or low-level competition.
Competition Tier 2: ASPIRE
• Sports formats aimed at engaging new or novice participants into the sport.
• An opportunity for young people to access less traditional sports which may include participation festivals.
Competition Tier 3: Higher
• Performance based competition aimed at more experienced and talented athletes/teams.
• Local qualification pathway/selection from borough to LYG
• Competitions will aim to follow NGB Priority formats where applicable.
Please look out for photos.