The courses are a great way for youngsters to make new friends and take part in excellent football and sporting fun! Our holiday courses offer exceptional value for money and guarantee your child a great opportunity to have fun whilst learning in a safe and secure environment.
Date and times: Chiswick School, Chiswick
Tuesday 31st May & Wednesday 1st June (10am to 3pm daily)
Date and times: GOALS Soccer Centre, Osterley
Thursday 2nd May & Friday 3rd May (10am to 3pm daily)
Date and times: St. James School, Twickenham - 4 Day Camp
Tuesday 31st May, Wednesday 1st June, Thursday 2nd June & Friday 3rd June (10am to 3pm daily)
Soccer Schools - Please Read
- All courses start at 10am and finish at 3pm (arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start/finish times)
- All of our coaching staff are FA qualified and have completed their Safeguarding Children, CRB and Emergency Aid certificates.
- Our Soccer Schools are open to participants of all abilities.
- Early Bird (online) bookings for all courses close at 12noon on Friday 27th May 2016.
- After this date the price reverts to £21 per-child per-day (Chiswick & GOALS) and £25 per-child per-day (St James) payable on the day of the camp.
- BFC CST reserves the right to close on-the-day entry should numbers exceed coach allocation ratios.
- BFC Bee Team Members and BFC CST FDC/GDC programme receive an additional 10% discount.
- Please email email@example.com for the discount code.
Important - Shin Pads (All Soccer Schools)
Please be aware that any players without shin pads will NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY in the small-sided games due to health, safety and legal reasons - Please understand there can be no exceptions to this rule.
Appearances by Brentford FC First Team players are subject to training and matchday duties - BFCCST cannot guarantee player participation.
We look forward to seeing you during the Whitsun holidays.
Brentford FC CST